Proekspert bridges the gap between the digital and the physical. We build world-changing solutions by combining data science and product development expertise with a design thinking approach.
Always more than just a software company, we have worked on clever machines and industrial automation, smart screws, production lines, complex device integrations, banking backbones, and management automatics: in short, advancing the new industrial revolution. Our code makes elevators move, heating systems run. Our software helps to grow useful bacteria, makes business decisions. It can analyze satellite images and is used to provide self-service to millions of people.
Our Business Intelligence team helps local and international companies to transform data into actionable and relevant insights. This enables our clients to make informed strategic decisions and to improve their operational efficiency & business productivity.
Are you as passionate about data and BI as we are? Then this BI Analyst role is for you!
What you will do:
• Work with Proekspert customers to determine business requirements and priorities
• Contribute to defining customer KPIs and BI roadmap
• Identify BI reporting and data analysis needs
• Analyse the data sources necessary for the data model and make suggestions to the customer regarding the improvement of data quality
• Turn data into critical knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions
• Collaborate with Data Engineer to perform database structures and data transfers
• Design and document dashboards, alerts and reports
• Educate and train customers to use data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content
• Apply good practices of agile development process
• Proven working experience in BI Analyst or similar role
• Full proficiency of using Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
• Experience in data mining from complex databases
• Ability to write complex SQL queries
• Knowledge of data modelling
• Knowledge of Qlik
• Analytical mindset and great communication skills
• In-depth understanding of the business environment and an interest in going beyond the obvious
• Leadership in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management
• You are fluent in English
• You are fluent in Estonian
• Experience with PowerApps and other MS BI components
What we offer:
•. Our bossless culture: embedded with freedom, responsibility, and initiative
• Interesting and impactful work
• Working side by side with true masters in their fields
• Possibility to shape your own professional and personal growth
• Inspiring community and teams, who support and mentors you
• Profit sharing for all the employees
• We support a healthy lifestyle with sport bonus and free specialist health care
• Books. You can order new books, read and share among the Proekspert library
• Internal trainings and budget for external trainings, conferences, online courses
Please fill in the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Your message has been sent. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.Close this window