Founded in Estonia in 1993, Proekspert is a full-service digital transformation partner for international customers. With strong competencies in business analytics, data science, service design and service development, we help companies discover and build digital products, and services. We have done and currently doing different projects for customers like the European Space Agency, Danfoss, Telia. Your main goal will be to develop trustworthy relationships with a portfolio of major clients, by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
What you will do:
- Oversee the relationships of Proekspert with its most important clients;
- Being responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements;
- Contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Forecast team/customer/project revenue;
- Keep an eye on teams´ motivation and help increase their happiness (helping with team events, training, giving input to salary negotiations)
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager;
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Extra language (German, Finnish, Estonian);
- Experience in Factory Digitalization, Finance, Telecom.
What we offer:
- Our bossless culture: embedded with freedom, responsibility, and initiative
- Interesting and impactful work
- Working side by side with true masters in their fields
- Possibility to shape your own professional and personal growth
- Inspiring community and teams, who support and mentors you
- Profits surpluses are shared with all the employees
- The first two sick days are covered 100% by Proekspert
- We support a healthy lifestyle with sport bonus and free specialist health care
- Books. You can order new books, read and share among the Proekspert library
- Internal trainings and budget for external trainings, conferences, online courses
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare); Remote work is also an option