Founded in Estonia in 1993, Proekspert, is a full-service digital transformation partner for international customers. With strong competencies in business analytics, data science, service design and service development, we help companies discover and build digital products, and services. We have done and currently doing different projects for customers like the European Space Agency, Danfoss, Telia among others. In one of our projects, we are building a system that allows to collect data about farm animals (environment data, feed data, health data), and to make analysis on top of the collected data. We are also developing the mobile and web apps, and improving their functionalities to use these data.
What you will do
- You will make architectural decisions, together with the team, on the future development of the product, among which: how to improve API integrations, decide which database is most suitable, increase sync between offline and online mode of mobile apps.
- Write clean, efficient code.
- Hands-on experience with Back-End development, API integrations
- Knowledge and interest in different tech ecosystems
- Experience in making architectural decisions
Nice to haves
- Experience with Xamarin
- Experience with Full-Stack development
More tech info about the project:
- The system allows the data collection in different ways: through a web application, through mobile apps (Android, iOS, Windows), through a Json API.
- The data are currently collected in MongoDB database.
- The mobile apps are developed using Xamarin, they are basically a Xamarin wrapper to the web application.
- The web Front-End is developed using Ember.js framework, but we are discussing using other frameworks instead
- The Back-End is developed using Node.js
- The mobile apps need to work also in so-called ‘offline-mode’ and sync the collected data later on
- The mobile apps are downloading and caching the web frontend, to be used in offline mode, storing the data in a local SQLite database.
What we offer:
- Our bossless culture: embedded with freedom, responsibility, and initiative
- Interesting and impactful work
- Working side by side with true masters in their fields
- Possibility to shape your own professional and personal growth
- Inspiring community and teams, who support and mentors you
- Profits surpluses are shared with all the employees
- The first two sick days are covered 100% by Proekspert
- We support a healthy lifestyle with sport bonus and free specialist health care
- Books. You can order new books, read and share among the Proekspert library
- Internal trainings and budget for external trainings, conferences, online courses