What is personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified- or identifiable individual (data subject), such as your contact information.
Personal data we collect and process, and legal basis for processing
When you engage with Proekspert, we collect and process your personal data. This data can be categorized as follows:
Information you provide us
We collect information that you voluntarily provide us, such as your name, telephone number, and email address. Example: When you complete the contact form on our websites or when you contact us via e-mail or phone.
The legal basis for such data processing is GDPR Article 6-1-(b), i.e., processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Information we collect automatically
Proekspert’s websites use industry standards for automatically collecting certain information about visitors to our websites. We collect information about you, or information collected by cookies and similar technologies, when you use, access, or interact with our websites. We may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access our websites, the operating system and version, your IP address, your general geographic location, as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, and the web pages you view on our websites. The information we collect about visitors and the time spent on our websites will not be disclosed to third parties or partners. It may, however, be used for Proekspert marketing and promotion.
Information obtained from other sources
We may receive information about you from social media platforms and some websites, for instance, when you interact with us on those platforms. We protect the data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this policy and we also apply additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
Proekspert uses the following third sources.
- Google Analytics by Google, LLC., for data analytics to acquire knowledge on how our portal is used. By using Google Analytics, Google, LLC might collect information from our users such as age, gender, number of visits, visited pages, some demographic information, and the like, even possibly including pages that you came from and are going to. We use data we receive from this tool to help us analyze traffic on our pages for marketing and remarketing purposes, for advertising, and for general improvements in our websites. Google Analytics records data, including the IP that you are using at that time. As a default setting of browsers and other software and hardware usually found in use, personal data such as emails or names would not be available to Google Analytics. More specific information on how Google collects your details on our websites is available at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. As Google, LLC is the company operating in the United States, your personal data may be processed in the United States. Google, LLC complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (collectively, “Privacy Shield”) as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom to the United States in reliance on Privacy Shield. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
- Leadfeeder by Liidio Oy for web analytics. Leadfeeder is an analytics service that is based on Google Analytics data. It provides information about what companies visit the website and suggests possible sales leads based on this information. Privacy terms for Leadfeeder are available here: https://www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/.
- Hotjar, Ltd, for data analytics to acquire knowledge on how our platform is used. Privacy terms for Hotjar, Ltd., are available at https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect information to personalize your experience with our services, websites, and promotional materials we distribute via our social media platforms, email marketing, and other channels.
This information helps us more effectively respond to your needs as a website user, as well as a customer. Providing your information is necessary for us to deliver our services. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the requested services and improving our services.
What do we do with the collected information?
The information helps us to answer your inquiries (if you have contacted us via our websites, e-mail, or phone) and to constantly improve the websites and our services for current and future visitors/customers. We constantly strive to improve our websites based on the information and feedback we receive from our users. We are also able to improve our customer service, since your feedback, and information collected about your activity on our site, helps us respond to your requests faster and support your needs during your experience visiting Proekspert.
We enjoy staying in touch with you by sending periodic email updates, provided you have consented to it (usually once a month). The email address you provide upon contact and subscription forms will be used to send you onboarding information and marketing updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, an “unsubscribe” link is included at the bottom of every message.
Our disclosure of your personal data to third parties
We may disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent required by law, court order, or a decision rendered by a competent public authority and for the purpose of law enforcement. In addition, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Third-party vendors carrying out services on our behalf, including advertising, analytics, research, customer service, service support, data storage, validation, security, fraud prevention, and legal services. Such third-party vendors have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your personal data for other purposes.
- Third parties in order to establish, exercise, or defend the legal rights of Proekspert.
- Other third parties subject to your consent.
When we disclose your personal data to a third party, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that those third parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations with respect to the protection of your personal data. The disclosure is conducted in compliance with legal requirements, including entering into data processing agreements with the relevant third parties, to ensure that personal data is only processed in accordance with our instructions, applicable law and regulations and for the purpose specified by us and to ensure adequate security measures.
Retention of your personal data
Proekspert will retain your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use the websites and to provide services to you, to comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business.
If we have collected your personal data in relation to your inquiry to us, we retain your personal data for up to three (3) years from collection. The legal basis for retaining is Proekspert’s legitimate interest under GDPR Article 6-1-(f) to protect our rights in the light of potential legal disputes during the limitation period under law.
If you have entered a contract with us, then we pursuant to the Accounting Act, we retain accounting documents for seven (7) years. The legal basis for retaining is Proekspert’s legal obligation under GDPR Article 6-1-(c).
The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal information we process about you, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Proekspert uses both types of cookies. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. We use the following types of cookies on our websites.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse our websites and use its features. Without these cookies, some online services cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make it easier for you to navigate.
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing and personalize your experience. We may store your geographic location in a cookie, for instance, to ensure that we show you the website relevant to your area.
- Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Proekspert. These cookies may be used on our websites to improve our services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, Facebook Data Use Policy.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at Proekspert.com.