1. The tool increased the engagement of shop floor operators by 100%.
2. The ability to self-organize increased.
3. Operators may now start and report their work with minimal interaction required (without extensive reporting and/or paper pushing).
The tool automated the planning, operating, and reporting by making all operations entirely paperless.
1. Planning- and resource allocation capabilities increased tens of times.
2. Production managers may identify recurring production errors within manufacturing shifts.
Read the longer version of the case study here: Factory automation tool allows to focus on a job and raise the engagement through gamification
Our case studies give an insight into how human-oriented design principles will help product companies persuade customers to go on a journey with smart, connected products.
Your message has been sent. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please fill in the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Your message has been sent. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.Close this window